We are proud to provide a safe and secure workplace, and the policies and procedures we have implemented are intended to protect the health and wellbeing of our workforce and other onsite individuals.
Evolution is committed to the following:
- Abide by applicable environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations;
- Provide a safe workplace that ensures all of our employees and consultants understand the importance of the role that each individual plays in maintaining a safe work environment;
- Provide knowledge, training, tools, and other necessary resources for employees and consultants to perform their work safely and understand their individual accountability in maintaining a safe work environment;
- Work with our third-party operators as appropriate to support the health or safety of their workers’
- Authorize Stop Work Authority whereby any employee or consultant may raise a reasonable concern about safety and cease all work until the issue is addressed or resolved;
- Promote and encourage transparent communication regarding health, safety, and security concerns in the workplace between all employees, consultants, senior management, and the Board of Directors;